e² media network™ offers stimulating podcasts and other media about how to effectively encounter and influence culture through politics. With sound Christian Bible teaching about current political issues and the culture war in politics, we aim to equip our listeners to stand strong through rough political storms.
Joel Fieri (San Diego) engages through practical Christian teaching with a careful look the Christian influence on culture and the good, bad, and the ugly in the culture war.
Gary and Dana Avánt (San Diego) build up and empower Christians and the Church (congregations and leaders) through dynamic topics about what it means to be healthy and mature followers of Jesus.
David Murrow (Alaska) is dedicated to helping the local church reach more men and boys. His focus is not male dominance, but male resurgence. His mission is not to call men back to the church – but to call the church back to men.
Jana Elizabeth Stambaugh (Maryland) explores Christianity from a 20-something perspective, relaying modern trends, discoveries, struggles, and pop culture references.
- Effectively Engaging Our Culture Webcast, part 3: John Stonestreet, Jeff Allen & Joel Fieri
- The Big Picture Podcast 44: Politics – Caesar vs. God
- Breakpoint: New Year, Same Issues, Eternal Hope
- Real Stuff My Dad Says 65: The Groovy Old Days Weren’t So Groovy
- BreakPoint: Antifa vs Free Speech – Politics ‘By Any Means Necessary’