Jared Brock, The Bearded Gospel Man
The Bearded Gospel man himself, Jared Brock teaches us a lesson or two on manhood!
Jared Brock is one of the most interesting people I know. A friend for many years, I have watched his adventurous life with he and his wife, Michelle. In the past ten years, he and Michelle have travelled, worked, and volunteered in over 40 countries in the last nine years of marriage.
Jared is the author of Bearded Gospel Men and A Year of Living Prayerfully.
Jared has been on 100 Huntley Street, The 700 Club, the Eric Metaxas Show and today, the Jon Morrison Podcast. You will surely learn something interesting today as we challenge men, not to grow a beard, but to emulate some of the godly characteristics of the bearded men of yore.
The need is there for men of virtue to stand up against injustices and stand for the discipleship principles of manhood as laid out in the Bible.
Give this session a listen and then go and check out Jared’s book before Christmas!
Links We Discussed:
- Bearded Gospel Men
- A Year of Living Prayerfully
- Hope for the Sold Documentary
- Jared’s Facebook Page
- Jared’s Website
(This podcast is produced by Jon Morrison. Discovered by Christian Podcast Central and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Christian Podcast Central, and video and audio are streamed directly from their servers and/or YouTube.)
- Church for Men 17: Rick Caldwell (Men’s Fraternity & Authentic Manhood) Interview
- Simply Joyful Podcast: Daring to Hope in the Face of Adversity with Katie Davis Major
- Speaking of Men 2: Heather’s Husband is a Happy Drunk
- Speaking of Men 7: Heather’s Husband is a Happy Drunk
- Simply Joyful Podcast: What if You Actually Do What the Bible Says? with Tricia Goyer