In this, the premiere episode of Confessions of a Closet Christian, Jana Elizabeth Stambaugh notices that the younger generation is happy to identify themselves with Justin Bieber’s “Beliebers,” but won’t call themselves believers. They’ll ask What Would Ryan Lochte Do before considering What Would Jesus Do? Why, as Christians, do we prefer to be associated with pop culture trends over Jesus Christ? What encourages us to come out of the closet and say we’re believers, asking What Would Jesus Do?
- Confessions of a Closet Christian 22: Proud Beliebers and Ashamed Believers
- Confessions of a Closet Christian 4: What Makes A Story Good and Which Story Do We Prefer?
- To The Churches 1: The Healthy Church – What the Church IS and IS NOT
- Confessions Of A Closet Christian 17: Why Do We Think That the Gospel is Obvious?
- To The Churches 19: The Healthy Church – Part 3 – What the Church IS and IS NOT