The Bible is a miracle of God’s preservation that cannot be denied. Jay Carty has decided – and he recommends that we all decide – to use its words as the standard for all his decisions.
In this week’s podcast, Jay Carty weaves together a convincing tale of how our greatest fear (fear of the unknown) of the greatest unknown (what happens when we die) can be eased by connecting with the God who so perfectly laid out His words within the pages of the Bible.
Sit back, settle in and enjoy this week’s segment from Jay’s “Playing With Fire” series.
- Carty’s Contemporary Classics 19: What are the Odds? / Two Types of Christians
- Carty’s Contemporary Classics 18: Onion Review and Nicodemus (Playing With Fire, Part 1)
- Carty’s Contemporary Classics 28: Romans 7 Sin and the Three Ugly Troutlings
- Carty’s Contemporary Classics 9: Gas Over God
- Counter Attack VIDEO 9: Run! ‘Cuz You Can’t Be Trusted!